|Hometown:||Barrington Hills, Ill.|
- Competed in six of Rhode Island's nine tournaments - five in the fall and one in the spring.
- Finished the year with a 76.2 stroke average.
- Had a pair of top-30 finishes, at the Quechee Club Collegiate Challenge (t-27th) and The Connecticut Cup (t-30th).
- Shot his low round of the year at The Doc Gimmler, carding a third-round 71.
- Competed in two tournaments for the Rams, both during the spring season.
- Tied for 48th place at both events - the Finegan Invitational and the Rhode Island Invitational.
- Was a four year member of the golf team and two-time team captain at Barrington High School.
- Helped lead his team to four consecutive conference championships, a sectional title (2012) and a regional crown (2013).
- His junior year, BHS placed third overall at the Illinois Class 3A state tournament - the program's best finish in 25 years.
- Was a three-time all-conference selection and a two-time all-regional and all-sectional honoree.
- Earned all-state accolades his junior year.
- Won the Mid-American Junior Golf Tour tournament at Valparaiso in back-to-back years.
- Finished 17th in the AJGA at Ohio State's Scarlet Course.
- Born March 20, 1998.
- Son of Michelle and Thomas Barsamian, who played golf at the University of Arkansas.
- Has an older brother (Barrett) and an older sister (McCall).
- Older cousin Jarrod Barsamian was a member of the golf team at LSU.
- Favorite athlete is Payne Stewart.
- Favorite teams are the Chicago Blackhawks, Bears and Cubs.
- Enjoys woodworking, cars, art and math.
- Chose to attend URI over Robert Morris, Youngstown State, Lafayette, Miami (Ohio) and Loyola (Chicago).
- Selected Rhode Island based on his overall impression of the University. The coaching staff was honest and straightforward, and wanted to make sure URI was the right fit for him. Also, the current team members made him feel welcome and comfortable on campus. After visiting, he knew he wanted to be a Ram.
- Undecided on a major.