|High School:||Bishop Hendricken|
- Mile: 4:23.33 (2018-19 at Beantown Challenge)
- 800m: 2:01.95 (2018-19 at URI Pre-Conference Meet)
- 3000m: 8:33.73 (2018-19 at Husky Invitational)
- 1500m: 4:01.37 (2016-17 at Holy Cross Meet)
- 5000m: 14:53.25 (2016-17 at Atlantic 10 Championship)
- Finished fourth in the 3000m (8:33.73) at the Husky Invitational.
- Finished 16th in the mile (4:23.33) at the Beantown Challenge.
- Finished 33rd in the 3000m (8:37.79) at the Columbia Challenge.
- Finished ninth in the 3000m (8:42.49) at the New England Championship.
- Finished 20th in the mile (4:30.62) at the URI Coaches Tribute.
- Placed third in the 800m (2:01.95) at the URI Pre-Conference Meet.
- Finished 12th in the 3000m (8:43.51) at the Atlantic 10 Championship.
- Finished 16th in the 1500m (4:10.90) at the Colonial Relays.
- Finished 19th in the 1500m (4:04.82) at the UConn Northeast Challenge.
- Finished sixth in the 5000m (15:26.63) at the Holy Cross Invitational.
- Did not compete.
- Finished sixth in the 5000m (15:14.07) at the Black & Gold Invitational.
- Placed 14th in the 1500m (4:12.84) and ninth in the 4x400m relay (3:53.85) at the UNH Meet.
- Finished ninth in the 1500m (4:04.44) at the Northeast Challenge.
- Placed third in the 1500m (4:01.37) at the Holy Cross Meet.
- Finished 11th in the 5000m (14:53.25) at the Atlantic 10 Championship.
- Placed 17th in the 5000m (15:15.72) at the New England Championship.
- Finished 10th in the mile (4:31.06) and 17th in the 3000m (9:18.41) at the Sorlien Invitational.
- Placed 92nd in the mile (4:27.22) at the Terrier Classic.
- Finished ninth in the 3000m (8:58.30) at the Coaches Tribute Meet.
- Placed 101st in the 3000m (8:42.77) at the David Hemery Invitational.
- Finished 12th in the 3000m (8:44.26) at the New England Championship.
- Did not compete.
- Placed seventh overall in the mile (4:36.87). Second 4x800 relay team at the URI Sorlien Memorial Invitational.
- Nicholas attended Bishop Hendricken High School.
- 4 year varsity letterman in Wrestling and was apart of three State Championship teams (2013-2015).
- Captured the 2014 individual wrestling state championship.
- Competed in Track & Field and Cross Country in which he complied 3 varsity letters.
- Captained the Cross Country team in his senior year.
- He was 1st team All-State in 2014.
- 1st team All-Division in 2014 and 2015.