- 500m: 1:17.62 (2018-19 at Sorlien Invitational)
- 600m: 1:34.78 (2018-19 at Boston University Season Opener)
- 800m: 2:07.05 (2018-19 at ECAC Championship)
- 1000m: 2:47.54 (2018-19 at New England Championship)
- Mile: 4:48.46 (2018-19 at Valentine Invitational)
- 800m: 2:10.84 (2016-17 at Stonehill Skyhawk Invitational)
- 1500m: 4:40.01 (2016-17 at Holy Cross Invitational)
Career Honors & Awards
- 2019 Atlantic 10 Academic All-Conference Team
- 2019 ECAC Indoor Runner-Up (800m)
- 2019 Atlantic 10 Indoor Championship Performer of the Meet
- 2019 Atlantic 10 Indoor Champion (1000m)
- 2019 Atlantic 10 Indoor Champion (Mile)
- Atlantic 10 Indoor Track Performer of the Week (Feb. 5, 2019)
- 2019 New England Indoor Champion (1000m)
- Won the 600m (1:34.78) and finished ninth in the 4x400m relay (4:01.92) at the Boston University Season Opener.
- Won the mile (4:55.09) and finished second in the 4x440yd relay (3:51.57) at the Beantown Challenge.
- Won the 500m (1:17.62) and finished third in the 4x400m relay (3:58.02) at the Sorlien Invitational.
- Finished sixth in the 4x400m relay (3:52.70) and seventh in the 800m (2:08.80) at the Terrier Classic.
- Won the 1000m (2:47.54) at the New England Championship.
- Finished 23rd in the mile (4:48.46) at the Valentine Invitational.
- Crowned champion in the 1000m (2:49.08) and mile (4:52.18) at the Atlantic 10 Championship.
- Finished second in the 800m (2:07.05) at the ECAC Championship.
- Did not compete.
- Placed second in the 500m (1:19.59) and fourth in the 4x400m relay (4:08.44) at the Brown Alden Invitational.
- Won the 4x800m relay (9:09.37) and finished fourth in the 800m (2:11.28) at the New England Championship.
- Finished ninth in the 4x800m relay (9:08.79) at the Atlantic 10 Championship.
- Finished third in the 4x400m relay (3:59.50) and second in the 800m (2:10.84) at the Stonehill Skyhawk Invitational.
- Won the 4x400m relay (3:56.48) and finished second in the 1500m (4:40.01) at the Holy Cross Invitational.
- Finished third in the 4x400m relay (3:52.93) and second in the 800m (2:14.00) at the UConn Northeast Challenge.
- Finished fourth in the 4x400m relay (4:10.76) and second in the 1500m (4:44.38) at the UMass Quad Invitational.
- Won the 4x400m relay (3:58.11) and finished sixth in the 1500m (4:43.11) at the Black & Gold Invitational.
- Finished second in the 4x800m relay (9:17.26) and third in the 1000m (2:52.96) at the New England Championship.
- Finished 10th in the 4x800m relay (9:20.98) and second in the 1000m (2:55.85) at the Atlantic 10 Championship.
- Finished 12th in the 4x400m relay (3:51.08) and 28th in the 800m (2:13.89) at the David Hemery Valentine Invitational.
- Won the DMR (12:27.91) and finished second in the 1000m (2:59.69) at the URI Coaches Invitational.
- Finished 14th in the 4x400m relay (3:57.87) and 31st in the 800m (2:15.50) at the John Thomas Terrier Classic.
- Won the 4x400m relay (4:01.50) and the 800m (2:20.21) at the Sorlien Invitational.
- Finished sixth in the 1000m (3:01.13) at the Beantown Challenge.
- Finished fourth in the 4x400 relay (4:10.26) and fifth in the 1600m (5:25.04) at the Brown Alden Invitational.
- Attended Wissahickon High School.
- Earned 12 varsity letters in cross country, indoor track, and outdoor track.
- Captained cross country and outdoor track her senior year.
- Finished 8th in the 2016 Outdoor Track 800m Championship.
- Member of the National Honor Society, National German Honor Society, and the Distinguished Honor Roll.
- Born on June 17, 1998.
- Daughter of Scott and Benita.
- Has a younger brother Tijs, and a younger sister Lieke.
- Chose URI for the coaching staff and location.
- Loves being outside and enjoys volleyball, rollerblading and bike riding.
- Majoring in Kinesiology with hopes of becomng a physical therapist.