- 1000m: 3:00.29 (2018-19 at Sorlien Invitational)
- 1600m: 5:02.66 (2016-17 at New England Championship)
- 3000m: 10:06.61 (2016-17 at Terrier Classic)
- Mile: 4:57.93 (2018-19 at Terrier Classic)
- 800m: 2:25.69 (2015-16 at Stonehill Invitational)
- 1500m: 4:39.45 (2016-17 at Atlantic 10 Championship)
- 3000m: 10:47.89 (2016-17 at Stonehill Skyhawk Invitational)
- 5000m: 17:52.51 (2017-18 at Black & Gold Invitational)
- Finished 16th in the 3000m (10:13.28) at the Boston University Season Opener.
- Finished seventh in the mile (5:00.96) at the Beantown Challenge.
- Placed third in the 1000m (3:00.29) at the Sorlien Invitational.
- Finished 16th in the mile (4:57.93) at the Terrier Classic.
- Finished fifth in the 3000m (10:10.69) at the ECAC Championship.
- Finished seventh in the mile (5:02.22) at the Atlantic 10 Championship.
- Finished sixth in the 1500m (4:44.68) at the Minuteman Invitational.
- Finished fourth in the 5000m (17:52.51) at the Black & Gold Invitational.
- Finished 37th in the 3000m (10:10.65) at the John Thomas Terrier Classic.
- Finished sixth in the 1600m (5:08.81) and second in the distance medley relay (12:38.66) at the Sorlien Memorial Invitational.
- Placed third in the 3000m (10:06.62) at the Beantown Challenge.
- Won the 4x800m relay (9:09.37) and finished 22nd in the 1500m (4:44.23) at the New England Championship.
- Finished 11th in the 1500m (4:39.45) at the Atlantic 10 Championship.
- Finished sixth in the 3000m (10:47.89) at the Stonehill Skyhawk Invitational.
- Finished fifth in the 1500m (4:46.95) at the Holy Cross Invitational.
- Finished fifth in the 1500m (4:43.55) at the UConn Northeast Challenge.
- Placed second in the 4x800m relay (9:49.92) at the Black & Gold Invitational.
- Finished 10th in the 1600m (5:02.66) at the New England Championship.
- Finished 11th in the DMR (12:35.83) and 11th in the 3000m (10:12.57) at the Atlantic 10 Championship.
- Finished 46th in the 1600m (4:59.08) at the David Hemery Valentine Invitational.
- Won the DMR (12:27.91) and finished third in the 1600m (5:04.80) at the URI Coaches Invitational.
- Finished 23rd in the 3000m (10:06.61) at the John Thomas Terrier Classic.
- Finished fourth in the 1600m (5:08.13) at the Sorlien Memorial Invitational.
- Placed third in the 3000m (10:07.00) at the Beantown Challenge.
- Finished fourth in the 1600m (5:19.59) at the Brown University Alden Invitational.
- Placed second in the 4x800m relay (9:58.00) and 15th in the 800m (2:25.69) at the Stonehill Invitational.
- Finished 27th in the 1500m (4:50.26) at the Larry Ellis Invitational.
- Finished 12th in the 1500m (4:52.22) at the UConn Northeast Challenge.
- Placed third in the DMR (12:07.02) at the Joe Donahue Games.
- Placed third in the 4x800m relay (10:22.70) at the Sorlien Memorial Invitational.
- Did not compete.
- Placed second in the 4x800m relay (9:32.94) and second in the 1000m (3:01.13) at the Sorlien Memorial Invitational.
- Finished fourth in the 1600m (5:04.47) at the NYC Gotham Cup.
- Graduated with High Honors and as Salutatorian from Griswold High School.
- Four-year member of the cross country, indoor track, and outdoor track teams.
- Captained all three teams her senior season.
- 2011 and 2013 All-New England Cross Country selection.
- 2010 All-State Cross Country selection.
- The Bulletin 2011 and 2013 Runner of the Year.
- The Bulletin 2014 Athlete of the Year.
- Helped Griswold cross country win four division championships, two conference championships, and a Class SS state championship.
- Won two indoor track division titles.
- Four-year National High School Coaches Association Academic All-American selection.
- Member of National Honor Society, Student Council, and the Special Olympics Unified Partners program.
- Born April 8, 1996.
- Daughter of Steven and Pamela.
- Has two siblings, an older brother, Tyler, and a younger sister, Mandy.
- Enjoys running, spending time with family and friends, and baking.
- Favorite team is the Boston Red Sox.
- Majoring in Communicative Disorders with intentions to become a speech pathologist.
- Chose URI over the University of Connecticut.