|High School:||Bay View Academy|
- Shot Put: 12.01 (2018-19 at Beantown Challenge)
- Weight Throw: 15.61 (2018-19 at Brown Invitational)
- Finished ninth in the shot put (11.59m) and 12th in the weight throw (12.73m) at the Brown Alden Invitational.
- Finished 13th in the shot put (12.01m) and 17th in the weight throw (13.59m) at the Beantown Challenge.
- Finished seventh in the shot put (11.90m) and 10th in the weight throw (13.61m) at the Sorlien Invitational.
- Finished 19th in the weight throw (14.08m) and 21st in the shot put (11.45m) at the Terrier Classic.
- Finished 21st in the shot put (11.03m) at the New England Championship.
- Finished 17th in the shot put (10.91m) at the URI Coaches Tribute.
- Placed second in the weight throw (15.61m) and fifth in the shot put (11.49m) at the Brown Invitational.
- Finished eighth in the weight throw (15.06m) and 16th in the shot put (10.59m) at the Atlantic 10 Championship.
- Attended St. Mary's Academy Bay View.
- Member of the track and field and volleyball teams.
- Captained the track and field team her senior year.
- Earned Second Team All-State in shot put (2018), Outstanding Athlete of the Year (2018), and Most Decorated Track & Field Athlete (2018).
- Broke the shot put school record in 2018.
- Two-time New Balance Nationals Qualifier.
- Class C Indoor and Outdoor Track & Field Champions (2017-18).
- Earned Academic All-State.
- Member of the National Honor Society, Mu Alpha Theta Honor Society, and Rho Kappa Honor Society.
- Spanish Club President and volunteer for the Special Olympics.
- Born May 12, 2000.
- Has one brother, Gabriel, and a twin sister, Neomy.
- Chose Rhode Island over Massachusetts, Sacred Heart, LIU Brooklyn, and Illinois State.
- Decided on Rhode Island becuase of the coaching staff and team along with the science department.
- Favorite athlete is Michelle Carter.
- Majoring in Kinesiology.