- 200m: 25.57 (2017-18 at Holy Cross Invitational)
- 400m: 57.47 (2017-18 at Holy Cross Invitational)
- 200m: 25.98 (2017-18 at Atlantic 10 Championship)
- 300m: 41.67 (2017-18 at Brown University Alden Invitational)
- 400m: 57.97 (2017-18 at BU Last Chance Qualifier)
- Finished fourth in the 4x100m relay (48.01s), fifth in the 400m (58.28s) and eighth in the 200m (25.96s) at the Stonehill Skyhawk Invitational.
- Placed third in the 4x100m relay (47.90s), third in the 400m (57.47s) and finished seventh in the 200m (25.57s) at the Holy Cross Invitational.
- Finished seventh in the 4x100m relay (48.26s), 11th in the 400m (58.62s) and 19th in the 200m (25.84s) at the UConn Northeast Challenge.
- Won the 4x400m relay (4:02.56), and finished second in the 4x100m relay (49.83s), and fifth in the 400m (59.55s) at the Minutemen Invitational.
- Finished third in the 4x100m relay (48.64s), sixth in the 400m (58.16s) and 11th in the 200m (26.19s) at the Black & Gold Invitational.
- Finished 32nd in the 200m (26.35s) and 31st in the 400m (58.86s) at the John Thomas Terrier Classic.
- Finished seventh in 200m (26.43s), third in the 400m (58.79s) and fourth in the 4x400m relay (4:03.72) at the Sorlien Memorial Invitational.
- Finished 11th in the 200m (26.07s) and fourth in the 4x400m relay (4:00.45) at the Beantown Challenge.
- Finished sixth in the 300m (41.67s) and third in the 4x400m relay (4:06.01) at the Brown University Alden Invitational.
- Attended Strongsville High School where she was a four-year member of the indoor track and outdoor track teams.
- Captained both teams her senior year.
- 2017 Strongsville High Track & Field team MVP.
- 2016 and 2017 All-Ohio selection in the 400m.
- Holds school record in the 4x200m relay, 4x400m relay, and the 400m.
- Regional record in the 4x200m relay.
- Member of the French Club and the Mu Alpha Theta Mathematics Honor Society.
- Daughter of Richard and Jane.
- Two younger brothers, Adam and Jeremy.
- Chose URI for the marine biology program and team atmosphere.
- Chose Rhody after considering Boston University.
- Enjoys going to the beach, photography, and playing soccer in her spare time.
- Majoring in Marine Biology.