|High School:||Pascack Valley|
- 1500m: 5:06.60 (2018-19 at Bryant Black & Gold Invitational)
- 1000m: 3:05.29 (2017-18 at URI Coaches Tribute)
- 3000m: 10:05.76 (2017-18 at Terrier Classic)
- Mile: 5:12.80 (2017-18 at Sorlien Invitational)
Career Honors & Awards
- 2018 Atlantic 10 Indoor All-Rookie Team
- Finished second in the 4x800m relay (10:13.02) and 24th in the 1500m (5:06.60) and the Bryant Black & Gold Invitational.
- Finished 33rd in the 3000m (10:54.65) at the Boston University Season Opener.
- Finished 27th in the mile (5:28.20) at the Beantown Challenge.
- Finished third in the DMR (13:06.02) and ninth in the mile (5:25.75) a the Sorlien Invitational.
- Finished 50th in the 3000m (10:22.95) at the Terrier Classic.
- Finished ninth in the DMR (12:33.74) and 18th in the mile (5:16.80) at the New England Championship.
- Finished sixth in the 1000m (3:09.55) at the URI Coaches Tribute.
- Finished 11th in the DMR (12:22.85) and 22nd in the 3000m (10:28.26) at the Atlantic 10 Championship.
- Did not compete.
- Finished 11th in the 3000m (10:32.38) at the Brown Alden Invitational.
- Finished 19th in the mile (5:23.16) and 28th in the 1000m (3:15.88) at the Beantown Challenge.
- Finished third in the DMR (12:54.84) and ninth in the mile (5:12.80) at the Sorlien Invitational.
- Finished 31st in the 3000m (10:05.76) at the Terrier Classic.
- Finished fifth in the DMR (12:13.60) and 25th in the mile (5:14.44) at the New England Championship.
- Finished fourth in the 1000m (3:05.29) and fifth in the 4x400m relay (4:18.60) at the URI Coaches Tribute.
- Finished 28th in the 3000m (10:29.29) at the Atlantic 10 Championship.
- Ashley attended Pascack Valley High School.
- Member of the cross country, indoor track, and outdoor track teams.
- Captained all three teams her senior year.
- 2017 First Team All-County Cross Country selection.
- 2017 Second Team All-County Outdoor Track selection.
- Owns school cross country record.
- Daughter of Steve and Lynn.
- Has two sisters, Shannon and Jessica.
- Chose URI for the Fashion Merchandising major and the cross country and track teams.
- Chose Rhody after considering High Point and Rutgers.
- Enjoys going to the beach, shopping, sleeping, and eating.
- Favorite athlete is Emma Coburn.
- Majoring in Fashion Merchandising.