- 200m: 26.12 (2018-19 at UCF Black and Gold Challenge)
- 100m Hurdles: 15.43 (2018-19 at Bryant Black & Gold Invitational)
- 200m: 25.63 (2018-19 at Terrier Classic)
- 60m Hurdles: 8.85 (2018-19 at New England Championship)
- Finished fourth in the 4x100m relay (46.82s), 21st in the 100m hurdles (15.64s), and 31st in the 200m (26.12s) at the UCF Black and Gold Challenge.
- Finihsed fifth in the 4x200m relay (1:39.40), 10th in the 4x100m relay (47.98s), and 37th in the 100m hurdles (15.43s) at the Bryant Black & Gold Invitational.
- Finished 13th in the 200m (26.25s) at the Boston University Season Opener.
- Finished seventh in the 60m hurdles (9.10s) and 31st in the 200m (26.56s) at the Beantown Challenge.
- Finished fourth in the 60m hurdles (8.92s) and seventh in the 200m (26.17s) at the Sorlien Invitational.
- Finished 28th in the 200m (25.63s) at the Terrier Classic.
- Finished seventh in the 60m hurdles (8.85s) at the New England Championship.
- Placed third in the 60m hurdles (9.00s) at the URI Coaches Tribute.
- Attended Columbia High School.
- Was a member of the track and volleyball teams,
- Captained the indoor and outdoor track teams her senior year.
- In 2015, earned Most Improved, Most Potential, and Athlete of the Future.
- Awarded Most Dedicated in 2016.
- New Jersey Sectional Champions in the 4x100 meter relay and 4x400 meter relay in 2016.
- Indoor Super Essex Conference Championship First Team All-Conference in the 55 meter hurdles and 55 meter dash in 2018.
- Member of the National Honor Society, Minority Achievement Community Scholars, and Black Student Union at Columbia H.S.
- Named to the Honor Roll (2014-2018).
- Born August 24, 2000.
- Daughter of Kear and Marcus French.
- Has two siblings, Justus and Amber.
- Chose Rhode Island over NJIT, Rutgers, and Florida Tech.
- Decided on Rhode Island because "I felt that URI has all of the resources I need to succees not only athletically, but most importantly academically. The coaching staff was very welcoming and family-oriented, which is something I value a lot."
- Favorite athlete is Brianna Rollins.
- Has been running track and field since the age of nine.
- Majoring in Biomedical Engineering.