|High School:||Waschusetts Regional|
- 200m: 29.67 (2018-19 at Bryant Black & Gold Invitational)
- 100m Hurdles: 17.60 (2018-19 at Bryant Black & Gold Invitational)
- High Jump: 1.55 (2018-19 at Bryant Black & Gold Invitational)
- Javelin: 34.96 (2018-19 at Bryant Black & Gold Invitational)
- 200m: 28.63 (2018-19 at Terrier Classic)
- 800m: 2:33.26 (2018-19 at URI Coaches Tribute)
- High Jump: 1.60 (2018-19 at Terrier Classic)
- Long Jump: 5.01 (2018-19 at Beantown Challenge)
- Shot Put: 9.79 (2018-19 at Sorlien Invitational)
Career Honors & Awards
- 2019 Atlantic 10 Indoor All-Rookie Team (High Jump)
- Finished third in the high jump (1.55m), ninth in the javelin (34.96m), 12th in the 100m hurdles (17.60s) and 41st in the 200m (29.67s) at the Bryant Black & Gold Invitational.
- Finished 16th in the high jump (1.50m) and 51st in the 200m (29.29s) at the Boston University Season Opener.
- Finished seventh at the URI Pentathlon with 2906 total points.
- Finished 14th in the high jump (1.56m) and 20th in the long jump (5.01m) at the Beantown Challenge.
- Finished 12th in the high jump (1.53m), 19th in the shot put (9.79m), 19th in the long jump (4.78m), and 25th in the 200m (29.12s) at the Sorlien Invitational.
- Finished 12th in the high jump (1.60m) and 142nd in the 200m (28.63s) at the Terrier Classic.
- Finished 12th in the high jump (1.53m), 18th in the 800m (2:33.26), 23rd in the shot put (9.53m), and 28th in the long jump (4.47m) at the URI Coaches Tribute.
- Finished fifth n the long jump (4.93m) at the Brown Invitational.
- Finished eighth in the high jump (1.55m) and 12th in the pentathlon (3082 pts) at the Atlantic 10 Championship.
- Attended Wachusett Regional High School.
- Member of the soccer, basketball, and indoor and outdoor track teams.
- Captained the soccer team in 2016 and 2017 and the indoor and outdoor track teams in 2017 and 2018.
- Named team MVP in 2018.
- Earned Field Event Athlete of the Year 2014-2018.
- Holds the record in the indoor/outdoor pentathlon, long jump, and 100 meter hurdles.
- Track and field team was District Champions 2014-2018.
- Born Sept. 29, 1999.
- Daughter of Karen and Paul.
- Has one brother, Eric.
- Chose Rhode Island over UMass Amherst and Bryant.
- Decided on Rhody because of the coaches, location, campus, team, and academics.
- Favorite athlete is Alex Morgan.
- Favorite team is the Boston Red Sox.
- Majoring in Business.