- Hammer: 45.37 (2017-18 at Holy Cross Invitational)
- Weight Throw: 14.10 (2018-19 at Brown Invitational)
- Finished eighth in the hammer (42.86m) at the Bryant Black & Gold Invitational.
- Finished 11th in the weight throw (12.77m) at the Brown Alden Invitational.
- Finished 16th in the weight throw (13.72m) at the Beantown Challenge.
- Finished 21st in the weight throw (14.02m) at the Terrier Classic.
- Finished 10th in the weight throw (14.02m) at the URI Coaches Tribute.
- Placed fourth in the weight throw (14.10m) at the Brown Invitational.
- Finished sixth in the hammer throw (148' 10") at the Holy Cross Invitational.
- Finished eighth in the hammer throw (136' 5") at the Ocean State Invitational.
- Finished 11th in the hammer throw (138' 1") at the Minutemen Invitational.
- Finished 10th in the hammer throw (143' 4") at the Black & Gold Invitational.
- Finished 28th in the weight throw (42' 9.75") at the John Thomas Terrier Classic.
- Finished 16th in the weight throw (43' 9.75") at the Sorlien Memorial Invitational.
- Finished 15th in the weight throw (45' 4.5") at the Beantown Challenge.
- Finished eighth in the weight throw (42' 7") at the Brown University Alden Invitational.
- Attended Coventry High School
- Member of the basketball, cross country, indoor track, and outdoor track teams.
- Captained the indoor track and outdoor track teams her senior year.
- Recipient of the 2017 Douglas Harper Dedication Award.
- Member of the National Honor Society and World Language Honor Society.
- Daughter of Michael and Gail.
- Has one brother, Edward.
- Father was a member of the Northeastern Track & Field team.
- Enjoys cooking, swimming, and hiking in her spare time.
- Favorite athlete is Tom Brady.
- Favorite team is the New England Patriots.
- Chose URI for the atmosphere and the people.
- Chose Rhody after considering JWU, Quinnipiac, UNE, and RIC.