|Hometown:||Little Compton, R.I.|
|Major:||Nutrition & Dietetics|
- 100m: 12.39 (2017-18 at Raleigh Relays)
- 200m: 24.61 (2017-18 at Holy Cross Invitational)
- 400m: 54.10 (2017-18 at UConn Northeast Challenge)
- 60m: 7.83 (2017-18 at Sorlien Memorial Invitational)
- 200m: 25.32 (2017-18 at Beantown Challenge)
- 300m: 38.40 (2018-19 at Boston University Season Opener)
- 400m: 53.87 (2018-19 at ECAC Championship)
- Won the 300m (38.40s) and the 4x400m relay (3:48.22) at the Boston University Season Opener.
- Placed second in the 4x440yd relay (3:51.57) and 14th in the 200m (25.65s) at the Beantown Challenge.
- Won the 4x400m relay (3:46.18) and fourth in the 200m (25.94s) at the Sorlien Invitational.
- Won the 400m (55.37s) and 19th in the 200m (25.36s) at the Terrier Classic.
- Won the 4x400m relay (3:43.97) and finished third in the 400m (55.99s) at the New England Championship.
- Finished fifth in the 400m (54.77s) at the Valentine Invitational.
- Placed second in the 400m (53.87s) at the ECAC Championship.
- Placed second in the 4x400m relay (3:41.86) at the Penn Relays.
- Won the 200m (24.61s) and the 4x400m relay (3:51.30) and finished second in the 4x100m relay (47.63s) at the Holy Cross Invitational.
- Finished second in the 400m (54.10s) and sixth in the 4x100m relay (48.14s) at the UConn Northeast Challenge.
- Finished eighth in the 4x100m relay (46.99s) and 31st in the 100m (12.39s) at the Raleigh Relays.
- Won the 200m (25.37s) and the 4x400m relay (3:49.33) and finished second in the 60m (7.83s) at the Sorlien Memorial Invitational.
- Finished second in the 200m (25.32s) at the Beantown Challenge.
- Won the 300m (40.10s) and 4x400m relay (3:51.80) at the Brown University Alden Invitational.
- Spent two years at Assumption, where she was a member of the track & field team.
- Holds Assumption records in the 100m, 200m, and 400m.
- NEICAAA Outdoor Championship qualifier in the 400m.
- Graduated from Portsmouth High School.
- Four-year member of the soccer, indoor track, and outdoor track teams.
- Captained both track teams her junior and senior year.
- Daughter of Ian and Kim.
- Has one brother, Nick, a freshman at URI.
- Chose URI for the track program and Nutrition & Dietetics program.
- Favorite athlete is Allyson Felix.
- Favorite team is the Boston Red Sox.
- Majoring in Nutrition & Dietetics.