Jan 25, 2019
John Thomas Terrier Classic
Boston University Track & Tennis Facility - Boston, Mass.
This was a non-scoring invitational.
Highlights from the Track
- Lotte Black finished seventh in the 800 meters in 2:08.80. Her time is a program record, passing Patti Douglas' previous time of 2:09.6 in 1980.
- Greta Scott won the 400 meter dash in 55.37 seconds. Mikaila Amerantes was fifth (55.96s) and Kelly MacDonnell was ninth (56.76s).
- MacDonnell was seventh in the 200 meter dash in 25.01 seconds. Greta Scott finished 19th (25.36s), Mikaila Amerantes was 25th (25.36s), and Ciara French was 28th (25.63s).
- In the 500 meter dash, Kristina MacLure was sixth (1:14.50) and Gabrielle Curtis was 13th (1:16.56).
- Saige Grazia ran the 1000 meter in 3:01.16, good for 30th.
- Sara James tied for second in the high jump after clearing 1.60m (5'3").
- In the shot put, Noelya Delacruz had a throw of 37' 6.75" (21st) and Jianna Peno threw 33' 9.50" (35th).
- Jessica Ippolitto was fifth in the pole vault after clearing 3.50m (11' 5.75").
- Alyssa Brehler finished 16th in the mile, crossing the finish line at 4:57.93.
- The 4x400 meter relay team of Gabrielle Curtis, Lotte Black, Trinity Smith, and Bethany DeLoof finished sixth in 3:52.70.
- Samantha Andrews finished 13th in the weight throw with a mark of 14.91m (48' 11.00"). Noelya Delacruz was 19th (14.08m) and Ashley O'Loughlin was 21st (14.02m).