1 - Brown (34)
2 - Providence (55)
3 - Rhode Island (61)
4 - Holy Cross (76)
5 - Bryant (141)
6 - Siena (162)
7 - Hartford (179)
How it Happened
- Rhode Island placed third overall in its first meet of the season and was one of just two teams to have all five scorers place 16th or better.
- Brown - which won the team title - was the other, as its scorers claimed five of the top 12 times.
- Providence runners swept the 1-2-3 spots, helping lead the Friars to a second-place finish in the team standings.
The Finish Line
- Junior Shelby Aarden was URI's top finisher, placing ninth overall in a time of 18:19.8.
- Senior Courtney Hawkins crossed the line one second later, clocking in at 18:20.9.
- Freshman Kelly Iocca took 11th place, finishing the race in 18:21.7.
- Sophomore Lotte Black placed 15th overall in a time of 18:38.5.
- Just behind her was freshman Ashley Evans, who claimed 16th place (18:41.6).
- Also finishing for the Rams were sophomore Camille Bertholon (19:14.8), junior Saige Grazia (19:37), sophomore Chelsea Lee (20:39.6), junior Bailey Thayer (21:31.4) and junior Moira Collins (24:14.9).
Rhody returns to action at the Coast-to-Coast Battle in Beantown on Friday, Sept. 22.