The URI Spirit Program is excited to invite area cheerleaders ranging in ages 4-to-12 to participate in this fun program. The Rising Rams is a youth spirit program led by the URI Cheerleaders and Ramettes. Participants will learn performance fundamentals and routines for games and community appearances. Participants can choose to join one of two teams The Baby Blues Squad (Cheer) or The Little Rhody’s (Dance) and will have the opportunity to participate at (1) MBB game, (1) WBB game and (1) Football game!
Please Note: The Rising Rams is an activity NOT a competitive program!
Price $125 per child and registration is available online HERE. Please note there are NO REFUNDS!
- Performances at three (3) Rhode Island Athletics Games:
- Football: November 2, 2019 vs Merrimack (1 pm) (Family and Friends can purchase tickets HERE)
- Women's Basketball: December 15, 2019 vs Robert Morris (2 pm)
- Men's Basketball: December 21, 2019 vs Western Kentucky (2 pm) Little Rhody's (Family and Friends can purchase tickets HERE)
- Men's Basketball: January 8, 2020 vs Davidson (7:00 pm) Baby Blue's (Family and Friends can purchase tickets HERE)
- Three (3) Practice Clinics (one each leading up to each performance).
- Baby Blue's (October 27, December 9 and January 3)
- Little Rhody's (October 5, October 19 and December 7)
- Pizza Party
- RI Face Tattoos
- Certificate of Completion
For additional information please contact Stephanie Ashworth (Cheer) at URICheerleading@gmail.com and Ashley Durrand (Dance) at URIRamettes@gmail.com.