- Was named to the PING All-Northeast Region Team as well as the Atlantic 10 All-Conference Team for the second year in a row.
- Also earned All-New England honors and was a Cleveland Golf/Srixon All-America Scholar.
- Finished the year with a team-best 72.8 stroke average.
- Collected A-10 Golfer of the Week accolades on April 12.
- Tied for eighth among the field of 116 at the Hartford Hawks Invitational, finishing 3-under (69-72-72=213).
- Placed second at The Connecticut Cup, going 2-under through three rounds (73-72-69=214).
- Tied for fifth at the Villanova Wildcat Invitational, combining for an even 142 (74-68) through two rounds at the par-71 White Manor Country Club.
- Took third overall at the Rhode Island Invitational, carding a 1-under 143 (73-70).
- Tied for 14th at the Atlantic 10 Championship (76-78-73=227).
- Was named to the PING All-Northeast Region Team as well as the Atlantic 10 All-Conference Team.
- Also named A-10 Golfer of the Week on Sept. 15.
- Finished the year second on the team in scoring with a 72.0 stroke average.
- Carded Rhody's low round of the year at The Doc Gimmler at Bethpage Red, shooting a second-round 63 on the par-70 course.
- Tied for 14th place at the Atlantic 10 Championship with an even 216 (68-76-72).
- Overall, he had three top-5 finishes, and finished 22nd or better in all 10 tournaments.
- Was a three-time Atlantic 10 Rookie of the Week (Oct. 8, April 21, April 29).
- Played in each of URI's 10 tournaments as a freshman, turning in a 75.6 stroke average.
- Shot an even 144 (73-71) in URI's first tournament of the season, tying for ninth overall and helping the Rams capture the team title at the Ryan T. Lee Memorial Collegiate.
- Turned in top-20 finishes in back to back weeks at the Queechee Collegiate Challenge (t-17th/77-75=150, +6) and the Binghamton Fall Invitational (18th/73-76=149, +5).
- Best finish came at the Rhode Island Invitational, where he tied for fifth place overall with a 3-over 219 (72-75-72).
- Carded his low round of the year at UConn's Til Duty is Done Invitational, firing a final-round 70 at the Mohegan Sun Golf Club.
- Tied for 22nd overall at the Atlantic 10 Championship, finishing 12 over par (78-76-74=228).
- Was a member of the gold and indoor track teams at Howell High School.
- Became the first-ever high school golfer to win the Wall Invitational, Monmouth County Championship, and Shore Conference Championship in the same year (2014).
- Was the Shore Conference Champion and Player of the Year in 2014.
- Also was a three-time Shore Conference First Team selection, a three-time NJ Group IV First Team selection and a three-time team MVP (2012-14).
- Earned Newark Star Ledger First-Team accolades and was a NJSIAA-New Jersey PGA First-Team All-State honoree in bot 2013 and 2014.
- Was a back-to-back NJ State High School Sectional Champion (2012, 2013).
- Other titles include: Freehold District High School Champion (2014), JGA Atlantic City Open Champion (2012), Metropolitan Golf Association "MET" Junior Champion (2014), Monmouth County Junior Champion (2011), Monmouth County Youth Champion (2011), NJPGA Battleground Champion (2013), NJPGA Junior Open Champion (2013), Rutgers Junior Open Champion (2011).
- At age 15, was the Metropolitan Golf Asscociation "The IKE" Stroke Play Championship (SQL) Medalist as the youngest player in the field (2013).
- Was a MGA MET Qualifier and New York City Amateur (SQL) Medalist in 2014.
- Also was the NJSGA Public Links (SQL) Medalist in 2013.
- Born September 22, 1997.
- Son of Sharon and Dana Jones, who ran track at URI.
- Both his father and grandfather are University of Rhode Island graduates.
- Enjoys personal fitness and music.
- Favorite athlete is Jason Day.
- Favorite teams are the New England Patriots and Boston Red Sox.
- Chose Rhode Island over Rutgers and Monmouth.
- Based his decision on URI's stellar business school, as well as the direction and discipline of the Rhody golf team.
- Majoring in Accounting.
- Plans to pursue a career in golf, or as a CPA.