2018-19 (Redshirt Junior)
- Team captain.
- Played in eight of URI's 10 tournaments, turning in a 76.5 stroke average.
- Best finish of the year came at The Doc Gimmler, where he tied for 11th place at +1 (74-70-67).
- Tied for 15th to help lead Rhody to the team title at the Cape Fear National Intercollegiate.
- Finished the Rhode Island Invitational in a tie for 20th place.
- Tied for 37th overall at the Atlantic 10 Championship.
2017-18 (Redshirt Sophomore)
- Earned Atlantic 10 Golfer of the Week accolades on April 5.
- Played in eight of URI's nine tournaments, turning in a 74.9 stroke average.
- Tied for 16th (72-68-75=215) among the field of 116.
- Tied for first overall at the Coca-Cola Invitational (74-68=142).
- Closed out the season with three straight top-25 finishes, tying for 16th at the Villanova Wildcat Invitational (78-68=146), 20th at the Rhode Island Invitational (74-76=150) and 22nd at the Atlantic 10 Championship (82-74-74=230).
2016-17 (Redshirt Freshman)
- Was a two-time Atlantic 10 Rookie of the Week (Sept. 29, April 21).
- Played in nine of URI's 10 tournaments, turning in a 75.3 stroke average.
- Carded a 2-over 212 (68-73-71=212) at The Doc Gimmler to helping Rhode Island claim the team title in it's first event of the fall season... His opening-round 68 stood as his low-round of the year.
- Tied for 17th place (+4; 70-78=148) to help the Rams claim the Queechee Club Collegiate Challenge.
- Posted his best finish of the year at the Rhode Island Invitational, where he tied for fourth place with a 2-over 218 (74-73-71).
- Tied for 40th overall at the Atlantic 10 Championship, finishing nine strokes over par (79-75-71=225).
- Did not compete during the 2015-16 season.
- Was a three-time captina of the golf team at Marlborough High School.
- a quarterfinalist at the 2014 Massachusetts Amateur Championship, tying for 5th place overall.
- Captured the Gately Cup Championship on the New England Challenge Cup and was the overall runner up in the Challenge Cup tour.
- Also achieved a top-10 finish in the both the Massachusetts Junior Amateur and Stan Trojanowski Northern Junior Championships in 2014.
- Was one of just 12 golfers chosen to play for Team New England in a matchup against Team Florida at the Doral Golf Resort.
- Was the 2014 Division I Central Mass individual medalist, en route to a tie for fourth place at the Division I State Championship.
- Also was a three-time Wachusett League All-Star as well as a three-time Metrowest Daily News All-Star.
- Earned a pait of Worcester Telegram & Gazette Hometeam All-Star awards in addition to being the newpaper's 2014 Player of the Year.
- Was a member of the National Honor Society and was one of two Marlborough High School students selected to speak about the school's STEM engineering program to a panel including the Massachusetts Secretary of Education.
- Born March 13, 1997.
- Son of Tammy and Greg Short.
- Has a younger brother, Robbie.
- Enjoys playing basketball and fishing.
- Favorite athletes are Rory McIlroy and Jordan Spieth.
- Favorite teams are the New England Patriots, Boston Red Sox, Boston Bruins and Boston Celtics.
- Chose to attend URI over Lehigh University.
- Selected Rhode Island because of the golf team and coaching staff; felt that URI's program would allow for his game to progress far more than anywhere else... Also found exactly what he was looking for in the university's engineering program, allowing him to graduate with an excellent degree.
- Majoring in International Engineering.
- Plans to further his education with a masters degree in engineering, and/or pursue a career in golf.