Apr 28, 2019
- Grand Cypress Golf Club - Orlando, Fla.
- Par 72 (7,024 yards)
- First Round: Friday, April 26
- Second Round: Saturday, April 27
- Third Round: Sunday, April 28
- The Field: 11 teams, 55 golfers
- Rhode Island played to a ninth-place finish at the 2019 Atlantic 10 Championship.
- The Rams combined for a final-round score of 299, bringing their tournament total to 902 (307-296-299; +38).
- VCU won the team title with a 3-over score of 867.
- Senior Dawson Jones was URI's top finisher, tying for 10th place after firing a 2-under 69 in the final round. Overall, he finished the tournament in 220 strokes (75-76-69).
- Jones also was named to the A-10's All-Conference team, in voting conducted among the league's head coaches. It marks the third year in a row he is an All-Conference pick.
- Sophomore Chris Francoeur placed 20th among the field of 55, going 75-73-76=224 for a +8 finish.
- Redshirt senior Brody King was two strokes behind Francoeur, tying for 23rd place at +10 (77-74-75=226).
- Redshirt junior Jason Short tied for 37th overall at 16-over (80-73-79=232).
- Freshman Austin Fox placed 50th, opening with an 81 and then carding back-to-back 80s to finish 25-over (241).