May 24, 2018
Highlights from the Track
- Ryan Wilkes entered the pole vault as the 41st seed, and finished tied for 19th after clearing a personal-best 5.15 meters. The jump moves him up to fourth all-time in Rhode Island outdoor history.
- Ondrej Honka cleared his opening height of 4.85m in the pole vault. The three-time qualifier ends his URI career as the second-best pole vaulter in Rhode Island history.
- Brandon Amo ends his Rhode Island career finishing where he seeded in the NCAA Regional, 39th in the hammer with a mark of 58.28 meters.
- Adam Franklin finished 28th in the 400 meter hurdles with a time of 52.04 seconds.
- Nigel Hill finished 39th in just his fifth 400 meter dash of his career with a time of 47.51 seconds.
Hill will compete in the 200 meter dash on Friday at 3:00 p.m.