- Shot Put: 13.87 (2018-19 at URI Pre-Conference Meet)
- Weight Throw: 17.07 (2018-19 at URI Coaches Tribute)
- Discus: 41.53 (2018-19 at Holy Cross Men's Meet)
- Hammer: 54.80 (2018-19 at Atlantic 10 Championship)
- Shot Put: 13.24 (2018-19 at Bryant Black & Gold Invitational)
Career Honors & Awards
- 2019 Atlantic 10 Outdoor All-Rookie Team (Hammer)
- 2019 Atlantic 10 Indoor All-Rookie Team (Weight Throw)
- Won the weight throw (15.99m) at the Husky Invitational.
- Finished ninth in the weight throw (15.89m) at the Beantown Challenge.
- Finished 11th in the weight throw (15.40m) at the Sorlein Invitational.
- Finished 14th in the weight throw (16.16m) at the Columbia Challenge.
- Finished 13th in the weight throw (16.00m) at the New England Championship.
- Placed second in the weight throw (17.07m) at the URI Coaches Tribute.
- Finished third in the weight throw (16.38m) and sixth in the shot put (1.87m) at the URI Pre-Conference Meet.
- Finished seventh in the weight throw (16.34m) at the Atlantic 10 Championship.
- Finished third in the hammer (53.68m) and 12th in the shot put (13.24m) at the Bryant Black & Gold Invitational.
- Finished sixth in the hammer (52.49m) and 24th in the discus (32.95m) at the UConn Northeast Challenge.
- Placed second in the hammer (54.54m) at the Holy Cross Invite.
- Placed third in the hammer (54.50m) and finished seventh in the discus (41.53m) at the Holy Cross Men's Meet.
- Placed third in the hammer (54.80m) and 13th in the discus (40.51m) at the Atlantic 10 Championship.
- Finished ninth in the hammer (52.44m) at the New England Championship.
- Finished 12th in the weight throw (12.95m) at the Coaches Tribute Meet.
- Finished 12th in the weight throw (15.42m) at the Sorlien Invitational.
- Did not compete.
- Attended Classical High School.
- Member of the track team as a shot put and hammer thrower.
- Captained the track team for two years.
- Earned All-State and All-Class.
- All-Division Champions.
- Born October 28, 1999.
- Son of Matthew Buchanan and Diana Figueroa.
- Has two younger sisters, Natalia and Maribel.
- Chose URI over Eastern Michigan and Central Connecticut.
- Decided on Rhode Island because of the Engineering program and the track team.
- Lists favorite athlete as LeBron James and favorite team as the New England Patriots.
- Majoring in Engineering.