|High School:||Scranton Preparatory|
- Javelin: 53.76 (2018-19 at Atlantic 10 Championship)
- Did not compete.
- Finished 16th in the javelin (48.97m) at the Bryant Black & Gold Invitational.
- Finished 15th in the javelin (43.07m) at the Colonial Relays.
- Finished fourth in the javelin (52.22m) at the Holy Cross Men's Meet.
- Finished seventh in the javelin (53.76m) at the Atlantic 10 Championship.
- Attended Tunkhannock High School before finishing his education at Scranton Preparatory School.
- Earned Honor Roll throughout high school.
- Member of the football, wrestling, and track and field teams.
- Earned nine total varsity letters.
- Captained the track and field team his senior year.
- Named track and field All-Conference in 2017.
- Placed eighth at the Pennsylvania State Championship his junior year with a javelin throw of 185' 4".
- Born Feb. 17, 2000.
- Son of Heather and Jeffrey Stage.
- Has two brothers, Brett and Blake.
- Chose URI over Penn State, Pittsburgh, and Northeastern.
- Enjoys playing the guitar and fishing.
- Favorite athlete is Thomas Rohler.
- Favorite team is the Philadelphia Eagles.
- Decided on Rhode Island because of the campus.
- Majoring in Civil Engineering.