Jan 26, 2019
New Balance Track & Field Center at The Armory - New York, N.Y.
Rhode Island finished 11th with 16 team points.
Highlights from the Track
- Anthony Delasanta ran a season best 48.34 seconds in the 400 meter dash to finish fifth.
- Jack Reichenbach cleared 2.04m in the high jump for 10th. The mark was a IC4A Championship qualifier. Eric Wicks finished 13th and Quindel Wilson was 16th after they both cleared 1.94m.
- In the weight throw, Thomas Vadis finished fifth (17.94m). Johnathan Buchanan finished 14th (16.16m) and Abraham Salako was 15th (15.70m). Both throws for the Buchanan and Salako were personal bests.
- Ryan Wilkes was ninth in the pole vault with a mark of 4.80m.
- In the 3000 meters Nicholas Celico was 33rd (8:37.79), Joe Maguire was 37th (8:53.58) and Matthew Vinacco was 38th (8:54.22).
- Tyler Rubush finished 22nd in the mile, crossing the finish line at 4:21.16.
- Nicholas Fitch ran the 800 meters in 1:56.99, good for 18th.
- Joseph Carter was 19th in the 200 meter dash with a time of 22.38 seconds. Adam Franklin finished 35th in 23.04 seconds.