FAIRFAX, Va. - The Rhode Island women's track and field team finished fifth with 77 team points at the Atlantic 10 Outdoor Track and Field Championship on Sunday. VCU took home the crown with 159 team points. Dayton finished second (109), host George Mason was third (107) and UMass finished fourth (93.5) to round out the top five.
- The 4x800 meter relay tam of Katie McNulty, Natalie Sopchak, Bailey Thayer, and Chelsea Lee finished fifth in 9:06.49.
- Rebecca O'Donnell finished sixth in the triple jump with a mark of 11.78 meters.
- The 4x400 meter relay team of Mikaila Amerantes, Keilan Nova, Kristina MacLure, and Greta Scott placed third in 3:41.51.
- In the discus, Leah Wolf finished seventh with a throw of 39.91 meters.
- Elaina Hobbs finished fifth in the high jump after clearing 1.65 meters.
- The 4x100 meter relay team of Kristina MacLure, Mikaila Amerantes, Keilan Nova, and Dominique Twombly finished fourth in 47.04 seconds.
- Kristina MacLure finished third in the 100 meter hurdles final (14.27s) and Breann Burns finished fifth (14.43s).
- Greta Scott placed second in the 400 meter final (54.06s).
- Katie McNulty finished sixth in the 800 meter final with a time of 2:12.78.
- Kylie McPherson finished the heptathlon in fourth place with 4619 points. She finished second in the 800 meters (2:24.28), third in the javelin (32.60m), and fourth in the long jump (5.49m).
Rhode Island returns to compete this weekend at the New England Championship.