|Hometown:||East Providence, R.I.|
|High School:||East Providence|
- 200m: 27.35 (2018-19 at Beantown Challenge)
- 400m: 1:00.50 (2018-19 at Terrier Classic)
- 500m: 1:22.37 (2018-19 at URI Coaches Tribute)
- 100m Hurdles: 16.57 (2018-19 at Minutemen Invitational)
- 400m Hurdles: 1:05.86 (2018-19 at Minutemen Invitational)
- Finished fifth in the 4x440yd relay (4:02.06) and 45th in the 200m (27.35s) at the Beantown Challenge.
- Finished sixth in the 4x400m relay (4:12.85) and 18th in the 200m (27.70s) at the Sorlien Invitational.
- Finished 21st in the 4x400m relay (4:02.53) and 72nd in the 400m (1:00.50) at the Terrier Classic.
- Finished ninth in the DMR (12:33.74) at the New England Championship.
- Won the 4x400m relay (3:59.22) and placed third in the 500m (1:22.37) at the URI Coaches Tribute.
- Finished fourth in the 400m hurdles (1:06.18) and fourth in the 4x100m relay (48.91s) at the Bryant Black & Gold Invitational.
- Placed third in the 4x100m relay (48.02s) and third in the 4x400m relay (3:55.51), and finished sixth in the 400m hurdles (1:05.86) and 10th in the 100m hurdles (16.57s) at the Minutemen Invitational.
- Finished fourth in the 4x400m relay (3:53.60) at the UConn Northeast Challenge.
- Finished fifth in the 4x400m relay (4:15.97) at the Stonehill Skyhawk Invitational.
- Attended East Providence Senior High School.
- Member of the swimming, cross country, and track and field teams.
- Captained the indoor and outdoor track teams for 2016, 2017, and 2018.
- Earned Most Improved with the swim team in 2014-15.
- Named Female Athlete and Track Athlete of the Year and the Coaches Award in 2018.
- Earned Most Valuable in track in 2017 and 2018.
- Earned the Townie Award for track in 2017.
- During 2018 with the track team, was the 300 meter hurdles State Champion and Class and Division Champion (300m hurdles).
- In 2017-18 indoor track season, placed at States (55m hurdles) and was the Class and Division Champion (300m hurdles) and Division Champion (300m and 4x400m relay).
- Two-time Indoor Dwyer Division Champions (2016-17, 2017-18).
- Member of the National French Society and earned First Honors.
- Member of the Class Committee and Student Council.
- Born May 22, 2000.
- Daughter of Maria Monteiro and Karim Badji.
- Chose Rhode Island over George Mason, Massachusetts, Temple, Houston, UCF, and Boston University.
- Decided on Rhode Island because of the Business program and community.
- Enjoys spending time with friends and trying new foods.
- Favorite athlete is Allyson Felix.
- Favorite teams are the New England Patriots, Seattle Seahawks, and the Houston Texans.
- Majoring in Global Business and Spanish with plans of working in the United Nations, FIFA, or the Olympic Committee.