- 1600m: 6:40.46 (2017-18 at Sorlien Memorial Invitational)
- 1500m: 5:48.67 (2017-18 at Holy Cross Invitational)
- Did not compete.
- Finished 27th in the 1600m (6:40.46) at the Sorlien Memorial Invitational.
- Finished 37th in the 1500m (5:49.19) at the Stonehill Skyhawk Invitational.
- Finished 15th in the 1500m (5:48.67) at the Holy Cross Invitational.
- Finished 24th in the 1500m (6:01.90) at the Minuteman Invitational.
- Finished 53rd in the 1500m (5:53.40) at the Black & Gold Invitational.
- Graduated from Pembroke High School where she was a member of the indoor and outdoor track teams.
- Also spent two years as a member of the cross country team.
- 2014 Patriot League All-Star Award recipient.
- Pembroke Scholar Athlete selection and member of the Marching Band.
- Helped Pembroke win 2014 and 2015 Indoor State Championships.
- Daughter of Nancy and Jogn Reiley.
- Has two sisters, Theresa and Bridget.
- Chose URI over Vermont, Maine, and Salve Regina.
- Chose Rhode Island for the beautiful location and reminders of home.
- Enjoys running, baking, and shopping in her spare time.
- Favorite team is the Boston Red Sox, and she follows the other Boston sports teams.
- Favorite athletes are Andrew Benintendi and David Ortiz.
- Majoring in Psychology with a minor in Human Development and Family Studies.
- Hopes to attend graduate school and work as a school psychologist in the future.