|Major:||Textile and Design|
- 60m: 8.06 (2018-19 at URI Coaches Tribute)
- 200m: 25.56 (2018-19 at Boston University Season Opener)
- 100m: 12.23 (2018-19 at UConn Northeast Challenge)
- 200m: 25.92 (2018-19 at UConn Northeast Challenge)
- Finished fifth in the 200m (25.56s) and ninth in the 4x400m relay (4:01.92) at the Boston University Season Opener.
- Finished 30th in the 200m (26.55s) at the Beantown Challenge.
- Finished fifth in the 200m (25.94s) at the Sorlien Invitational.
- Won the 200m (26.12s) and placed second in the 4x400m relay (4:10.52) and sixth in the 60m (8.06s) at the URI Coaches Tribute.
- Finished fourth in the 4x100m relay (48.91s), eighth in the 200m (26.17s), and ninth in the 100m (12.93s) at the Bryant Black & Gold Invitational.
- Placed third in the 4x100m relay (48.02s) and finished fifth in the 100m (12.67s) and ninth in the 200m (26.09s) at the Minutemen Invitational.
- Finished sixth in the 4x100m relay (48.03s), sixth in the 100m (12.23s) and 19th in the 200m (25.92s) at the UConn Northeast Challenge.
- Placed third in the 4x100m relay (48.04s) and finished 12th in the 200m (26.19s) at the Holy Cross Invitational.
- Won the 4x100m relay (47.88s) and finished 14th in the 100m (13.04s) and 14th in the 200m (27.55s) at the Stonehill Skyhawk Invitational.
- Finished fifth in the 4x100m relay (47.55s) at the Atlantic 10 Championship.
- Attended Wilmington High School.
- Captained the indoor and outdoor track teams her senior year.
- Named MVP in 2016, 2017, and 2018 for both indoor and outdoor track seasons.
- Broke the school record for the 55m, 300m, 100m, and 200m her senior year.
- The Division IV 55 meter dash Champion and the Middlesex League All-Star three years in a row.
- Born Dec. 8, 1999.
- Daughter of Anica and Sean Moroney.
- Has one brother, Donovan.
- Majoring in Textiles, Merchandising and Design.