Posted: Jan 31, 2019
- The Rhode Island women's indoor season continues Friday, Feb. 1 at the New England Championship.
- To date, the Rams have had 38 personal best performances this season.
- Rhody has had three school records. Lotte Black owns two - a 1:34.78 600 meter performance followed by a 2:08.80 record in the 800 meters. Greta Scott holds the third record for the Rams with a 38.40 second time in the 300 meters.
- Scott enters the 400 meter dash ranked first with her time of 55.37 seconds.
- This will be a scoring championship as the top eight finishers will earn points.