The Rhody volleyball program will be hosting a series of volleyball skills clinics in January of 2019. The clinics will place a premium on learning and applying the skills of volleyball, with the Rams' staff teaching, demonstrating, and providing important feedback to help athletes improve technique and skill levels.
- All sessions will be held in URI's Keaney Gym.
- Registration is open to athletes in grades 7-12.
- Athletes may attend as many or as few sessions as they would like.
- Each session will be $25.00.
- Space is limited to 20 athletes per time slot.
- Wednesday sessions will focus primarily on SETTERS & HITTERS (MH, OH, & RS).
- Monday & Thursday sessions will focus on all skills, and be able to accommodate players in any positions.
To reserve a spot in any of the sessions, please download and complete the Application & Release Forms, and check the boxes of the sessions you will be attending. Please return the forms, along with a check made payable to Rhode Island Volleyball, to:
Rhode Island Volleyball Office
75 Keaney Rd.
Kingston, RI 02881
Please contact: Assistant Coach Iain McCoy (email@example.com) with any questions.