The Rhody volleyball program will be hosting a series of volleyball skills clinics in March and April of 2019. The clinics will place a premium on learning and applying the skills of volleyball, with the Rams' staff teaching, demonstrating, and providing important feedback to help athletes improve technique and skill levels.
- All sessions will be held in URI's Keaney Gym.
- Registration is open to athletes in grades 7-12.
- Athletes may attend as many or as few sessions as they would like.
- Each session will be $25.00.
- Space is limited to 15 athletes per time slot.
To reserve a spot in any of the sessions, please download and complete the Application & Release Forms, and check the boxes of the sessions you will be attending. Please return the forms, along with a check made payable to Rhode Island Volleyball, to:
Rhode Island Volleyball Office
75 Keaney Rd.
Kingston, RI 02881
Please contact: Assistant Coach Iain McCoy (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.